Hertie School | Friedrichstra?e 180 | 10117 | Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)30 259219-0
Fax: +49 (0)30 259219-111
Find people by role in the Hertie School People Directory.
Where we are
Friedrichstra?e 180 | 10117 | Berlin, Germany
The Hertie School is located on the corner of Friedrichstra?e and Taubenstra?e.
Click here for an interactive map.
Travelling to the Hertie School
Public transport connections
The closest public transport stops to the Hertie School are U Franz?sische Stra?e on the U6 subway line and U Stadtmitte on the U2 and U6 subway lines. To find the best way to get from where you are to the Hertie School, try using Berlin's official public transport website: www.bvg.de
From the major train stations
- Berlin Central Station (Hauptbahnhof): Take the S5, S7, S75, or S9 east to Friedrichstra?e. At Friedrichstra?e change to the subway line U6 and take it south (direction U Alt-Mariendorf) to the stop Franz?sische Stra?e. Walk approximately five minutes down Friedrichstra?e, crossing J?gerstra?e and Taubenstra?e. The Hertie School will be on your right, directly next to Deutsche Bank. or: Take Bus 147 (direction Puschkinallee/Elsenstr.) to U Franz?sische Stra?e and follow the directions above.
- Bahnhof Alexanderplatz: Take the subway line U2 west (direction Ruhleben/ Theodor-Heuss-Platz) to the stop U Stadtmitte. From there walk up Mohrenstra?e and turn right onto Friedrichstra?e. Walk approximately two minutes up Friedrichstra?e. The Hertie School will be on your left, directly next to Deutsche Bank.
From the airport
- By public transport from Berlin Brandenburg Airport Willy Brandt: Take the local trains (Regional Express train or airport express) to the station Berlin-Friedrichstra?e (roughly a 35 minute ride). Walk south down Friedrichstra?e, crossing Unter den Linden, Behrenstra?e, Franz?sische Stra?e, and J?gerstra?e (approximately 750 meters). The Hertie School will be on your right, directly next to Deutsche Bank.
- By public transport from Berlin-Sch?nefeld International Airport: Take the Regional Express train (direction Dessau, Hauptbahnhof) from the airport train station to S+U Friedrichstra?e (roughly a 25 minute ride). From there take the subway line U6 to the stop U Franz?sische Stra?e. Exit the station and walk south along Friedrichstra?e, crossing J?gerstra?e (approximately 250 meters). The Hertie School will be on your right, next to Deutsche Bank.
- Travel time from Berlin Brandenburg Airport Willy Brandt is approximately 40 minutes, with a fare of approx. EUR 40.
- Travel time from Berlin-Sch?nefeld Airport is approximately 30 minutes, with a fare of approx. EUR 30.
Please note that not all German taxi operators accept credit cards, so please check with the driver before starting your journey.
Upon exiting the motorway, simply follow the signs to Mitte. The Hertie School is located at the Quartier 110, in Friedrichstra?e 180. Metered parking is available in Friedrichstra?e or on the surrounding side streets.